Baked Sweet Brie
- 1 medium wheel of Brie
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Melba Canape Original
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place the Brie into an oven safe dish and cut 1/3 of an inch into the cheese, across the top in a crisscross pattern. Set aside while oven heats.
2. Preheat stove pan on medium heat. While pan is heating, chop pecans.
3. Place chopped pecans in heated pan and coat with salt. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes, stirring frequently until nuts are fragrant.
4. Add honey and brown sugar to the pan and stir consistently until nuts are fully coated. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Once oven is preheated, bake the brie for 15 – 20 minutes.
6. As cheese becomes soft and melted, remove from the oven and cover with nut mixture.
7. Serve with Melba Canape Original.
This delicious snack can be served with Brie or Camembert cheese, your choice!