Cheesy Scrambled Eggs and Bacon
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk salt and pepper
- 2 oz (55 g) grated, sharp cheddar
- 6 slices pre-cooked bacon, micro-waved according to package instructions and set aside
1. Scramble egg mixture (milk, salt and pepper) in a medium fry pan until desired texture.
2. Add shredded cheese and remove from heat.
3. Divide up the egg mixture over Boulangerie Grissol Rustic Flatbreads and top with slices of bacon.
Try cream cheese and your favourite fruit jam or combine cream cheese with chopped fresh herbs and garlic for a great taste along with thinly sliced Vidalia, Spanish or sweet white onion.