Dare Ultimate Fudge Chocolate Milkshake
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 8 Dare Ultimate Fudge Chocolate Cookies, crumbled and divided
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chocolate sauce
1. Whip cream until stiff; set aside.
2. In blender, purée ice cream and milk until smooth. Add half of the cookies; pulse to combine.
3. Divide mixture between 2 glasses. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle remaining cookies over top.
Alternatively, use chocolate instead of vanilla ice cream. Top milkshakes with a cherry, if desired.