Grilled Vegetables with Goat Cheese
- 2 zucchinis thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/3 pound (150 g) soft goat cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh Italian (flat leaf) parsley
1. Brush zucchini with olive oil, grill 2 minutes on each side on medium heat, remove from grill and sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. Roast red pepper the same way and slice thinly into 24 pieces.
3. Spread Boulangerie Grissol Baguettes with goat cheese, top with 1/2 slice grilled zucchini and 1 slice of red pepper. Garnish with parsley