Guacamole with Roasted Corn and Tomato Salad
- 1 medium-sized avocado
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) canned or frozen corn kernels
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
1. Remove flesh and the seed from one soft avocado.
2. Mash in a bowl with fresh lime juice, garlic and jalapeno pepper.
3. Add cilantro and salt to taste.
4. In a small pan, heat corn on medium to low heat until golden brown. Let cool.
5. Mix corn and tomatoes.
6. Spread guacamole (avocado mixture) on Boulangerie Grissol Baguettes and top with a spoon of corn salad. Garnish with fresh cilantro.