Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Trifles
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing sugar
- 20 Dare Cookie Chips Chocolate Chip, lightly crushed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) prepared chocolate pudding
1. Whip cream and icing sugar until stiff peaks form.
2. Reserve 2 tbsp (30 mL) crushed cookie chips for sprinkling on top of trifles. Layer half the remaining cookie crumbs in small 1/2 cup (125 mL) jars or small cups. Top with half the pudding and then half the whipped cream. Repeat layers once.
3. Sprinkle with reserved crushed cookie chips.
Drizzle with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce before serving if desired.