Orange Mocca Missu
- Yogurt mix (filling)
- 2 cups (500 ml) plain sugar free, fat free yogurt
- 2 cups (500 ml) fat free sour cream
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 20 Boulangerie Grissol Melba Canapé Original.
- Soaking liquid
- 3 cups (750 ml) orange juice, reduced into 3/4 cup
- 1/2 tbsp (2 ml) Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1 tbsp (5 ml) instant coffee
- 3 tbsp (15 ml) cocoa powder
1. Whisk the yogurt and the sour cream together until smooth.
2. Add the sugar and the vanilla extract and whisk well. Until you have the canapés ready you may put this mixture into the refrigerator.
Soaking liquid preparation:
1. Reduce the orange juice until you have 3/4 cup of juice concentrate.
2. Place the concentrate into a bowl, while it’s still warm introduce the other ingredients into the juice (grand Marnier, coffee and cocoa powder.)
3. Soak the canapés into this mixture and wait until they are tender and soft, then remove
1. Place the moist canapé at the bottom of the small cup.
2. Put a ½ tsp of juice mixture on top.
3. Then cover with the yogurt mix (about 2 TBSP).
4. Put another layer of moist canapés (they can be 1 and ½ at this point).
5. Cover with yogurt mixture.
6. You can sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
7. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
**If you want something different you can put them inside the freezer for 1 hour and have an orange-mocha-frozen yogurt.
Melt 1/2 cup (125ml) white chocolate and drizzle over top for a stylish look.