No Bake Chocolate Squares
- 14 oz (420 g) semi sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 box Breton Bites Original
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped dried apricots or cherries
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate, corn syrup and butter in the microwave for 1-3 minutes.
2. Add all remaining ingredients.
3. Line square 8"x8" baking tin with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
4. Spread mixture evenly in tin and press gently into all corners.
5. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
6. Cut into squares and serve.
Melt 1/2 cup (125ml) white chocolate and drizzle over top for a stylish look.