- 12 medium-sized mushrooms
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) diced ham
- 2½ tbsp (35 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 oz (60 g) Breton crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp (15 ml) mixed herbs (chives, parsley, tarragon)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 F.
2. Wash mushrooms, remove stems, and dry.
3. Combine all remaining ingredients in bowl.
4. Fill mushrooms generously with this mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is golden.
To intensify the flavour, sprinkle additional mozzarella cheese over warm Stuffed Mushrooms.