Cambridge, ON – Hybrid
Dare Foods is a leading CPG company that is family-owned and proudly Canadian, with over 130 years of expertise in manufacturing and marketing Cookies, Crackers, Fine Breads, and Candy. As the Marketing Assistant, you will support the team by preparing marketing materials, collecting and organizing data, managing events and travel, and assisting with other administrative tasks. Your strong Microsoft Office skills and exceptional attention to detail and time management will contribute to successfully bringing new products, packaging and consumer programs to the market.
- This position is located at the company’s head office in Cambridge, Ontario but Dare offers a hybrid working model where time can be split between in-office and at-home work
- As a family-owned company, Dare values respect, integrity, teamwork, diversity, and continuous improvement with a culture that is collaborative, results-oriented, and nimble
- Collect and organize data for Dare processes and reporting, and coordinate with cross-functional team to ensure projects are proceeding on schedule
- Organize data collection and verification for eCommerce platforms, website updates, Nielsen, and other external platforms
- Support the creation and editing of PowerPoint presentations, reports, and other marketing materials
- Coordinate marketing budget data entry, tracking and reconciliation
- Prepare and coordinate distribution of samples and point of sale materials
- Plan and oversee meetings and team events
- Organize travel arrangements, accommodations, and itineraries
- Provide other ad-hoc assistance as required by the marketing team
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of marketing administrative experience, preferably at a CPG company
- A post-secondary diploma in business/marketing or related field
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams); Nielsen experience an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time management skills/able to prioritize daily demands
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships and to work collaboratively with internal team members and external vendors to creatively overcome barriers and optimize processes and outcomes
- A winning attitude including being results-driven, collaborative and curious with the ability to work independently a fast-paced environment
What we offer at Dare Foods
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work environment
- Flex benefits to customize your coverage
- Defined Contribution pension plan with company-matched contributions
- A supportive and highly collaborative culture committed to training and development
- An organization that is committed to environmental and social governance
- Wellness benefits
- Financial support for continuing education
- Summer hours
Made Better is at the heart of everything we do at Dare, especially when it comes to baking delicious, quality snacks for families. Dare’s Made Better promise comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, Boulangerie Grissol, lesley stowe raincoast crisps, La Panzanella, REALFRUIT, and Whippet. Today, after over 130 years, Dare remains a Canadian, family-owned business that continues to build a legacy rich in innovative products that meet the changing needs of our customers.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing with a resume and cover letter. Kindly ensure when you apply that you include the position title to: email@example.com (.txt, .doc or .pdf formats)
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please.
Guided by our Purpose, Mission and Values Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, supported and proud to work here.
Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.