Brand Manager Candy
Full Time + Cambridge, Ontario
About Dare Foods Limited
Dare Foods Limited is a private, family-owned business that continues to build a legacy rich in innovative, high-quality products that meet the changing needs of our consumers. “Made Better” is at the heart of everything we do at Dare and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office was relocated in 2018 from Kitchener to Cambridge and is a modern work environment connected to our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
About the job
Brand Manager – Candy
Do you want to craft strategic marketing plans based on uniquely Canadian insights? Dare Foods Limited offers an environment where you can set the marketing agenda and all key decision makers are “down the hall.” This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a marketer who wants to build winning brand plans, bring them to life and deliver strong results.
We are looking for a Brand Manager, Candy
to join our team in Cambridge who will work on a portfolio of products that includes both established and emerging brands, that are both leaders and innovators within their segments. You will join an experienced and passionate team of marketers and agency partners in driving our business with first-class brand-building, innovation and integrated business planning.
The successful Brand Manager
candidate is a consumer-focused marketer who can initiate, analyze and action consumer insights and market facts to drive business growth and profitability. Your passion for consumer marketing will be coupled with your proven ability to execute plans on strategy, on time and on budget.
As an experienced marketer, you will influence strategic thinking, lead execution of the marketing mix and the portfolio’s priority projects. You will be team-focused, providing the ability to collaboratively lead cross- functional teams in bringing winning new products, packaging and consumer programs to the market.
You are results oriented and can see the bigger picture. A curious, creative and insightful thinker, and dynamic communicator, you exude passion for the business, motivate others and bring them along the journey with a positive attitude. Your creativity and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to take initiative, work independently and in a team will allow you to lead your projects throughout the organization with success.
- Post-secondary education (Degree or Diploma in marketing, commerce, related field)
- 3-5 years of CPG Brand Management experience with strong digital and social media skills
- Experience coaching/ managing a direct report preferred
- Experience building and executing plans that address both the consumer and the retailer
- Solid financial acumen--experience managing budgets and understanding P&L drivers
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills including experience with AC Nielsen
- Exposure to COGNOS and SAP preferred
- Exposure to consumer research, utilizing insights in decision making, crafting project and agency briefs
- Strong collaborator with experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Project management / critical path experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills to all audience levels
- Bi-lingual (French/ English) desirable
- Proficient in MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, TEAMS)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by December 10, 2021 quoting the appropriate position title to email@example.com
(.txt, .doc or .pdf formats)
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please.
Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.