Dare Foods Limited, a leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of quality cookies, crackers, fine breads, confectionery products, and portable snacks are seeking a motivated and energetic individual for our Cambridge facility.
In this role you will be responsible to deliver profitable net sales for Dare Foods North America in the eCommerce channel and manage account relationships.
- Manage the existing pureplay eCommerce customers for North America (Amazon.ca and Amazon.com)
- Including developing packs (US especially), understanding their systems, and ensuring the order algorithms are enabling stock availability and sales
- Working with Marketing on digital programs to drive sales and awareness
- Managing trade spend and forecast
- Track and Communicate POS$ Performance
- Leading all Amazon related negotiations
- Delivering PLS, NS, Margin $ growth through increased assortment (incl. innovation, seasonal, excess stock to mitigate waste), refined Sponsored search investment, and strategic promotional investment
- Be the conduit between Marketing and Sales to ensure that digital content (images, video, descriptions, terms, etc.) is optimized and efficiently being deployed for all Pureplay and Omni-Channel customers (GS1, PIM, direct uploads)
- Drive and develop the ecommerce sales with a focus on omni-channel retailers
- Be the centre of excellence and expert on eCommerce sales and programs at the focus accounts and key existing partners as well as identify new business opportunities
- Improve search results, content, assortment, pricing, promotion on retailer sites
- Improve ratings and reviews through independent third party review syndication for new and existing products
- Raise the Digital IQ and capability of the sales team and internal cross-functional partners
- Help refine eCommerce strategy to continually adapt to a dynamic environment and help build Omni-Channel knowledge and account capability
- Continuously evaluate new third party service providers to refine the efficiency and consumer reach
- Lead commercialization of Dare Foods websites, including management of Buy Online functionality, and implementation of Direct to Consumer shoppable platform
The successful applicant will have:
- College or University degree in Business or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years CPG experience in key account management or eCommerce experience
- 5 years experience with working with ‘Sales systems’ is preferred
- Exceptional technical and software tool prowess – Cognos, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Promax, Trade Promotion Management software, retailer data, syndicated data, etc.
- Strong project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and selling skills
- Ability to influence, inspire, and motivate colleagues
- Understanding of consumer data applications such as Retail Link, Aztec etc.
- Ability to travel throughout North America as required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by May 18, 2023, quoting the appropriate position title and your name to: email@example.com (.doc, .txt, .pdf)
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please
Guided by our Purpose, Mission and Values Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, supported and proud to work here.
Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.