Dare Foods Limited is a private, family owned portfolio of brands established in 1892. The Dare “Made Better” promise guides everything we do and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our Corporate office is in Cambridge Ontario. We have been located in the Kitchener area since the family’s original store opened in 1892.
We are currently looking for a Enterprise Services Manager.
In the position, the Enterprise Services manager will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of information systems and manage business development. You will oversee the implementation and management of internal and external system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines with a strategic vision.
- Responsible and must be capable of overseeing the operations of the Dare Foods cloud-based SAP landscape including the following:
- Oversee routine SAP maintenance, operations, and upgrades, and play a major role in planning and executing migrations and supporting business projects (enhancements, changes).
- Two SAP internal resources and 3rd party development resources will report into this role as well as the Dare Help Desk staff.
- Responsible for maintaining the overall operational health of IS systems and data required to support business processes at Dare Foods.
- Responsible for the core operating systems that supports the Dare Foods SAP and other applications
- Lead and support business projects to ensure architectural design meets service level and cost requirements
- Responsible for business systems (applications) compliance and security including Disaster Recovery
- Manages a team that provides delivery of support to clients in their use of the Enterprise systems with a focus on excellent customer service
- Clear understanding of IT Infrastructure, including networks, operating systems and security. Capable of being backup to the manager of Infrastructure
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of all maintenance to support enterprise systems
- Manage the compliance and security of enterprise systems, including overall Disaster Recover Processes
- Maintain IT Service levels through proper tools (such as business documentation) to minimize errors and increase business productivity.
- Manage and oversee the development & implementation of new application software and correct software bugs
- Manage EDI interfaces with external customers and internal business applications
- Manage and oversee the administration of the IS department
- Track and monitor the budget
- Manage Invoices and purchase orders
- Manage and negotiate with 3rd parties and contractors for infrastructure-specific software/hardware
- Provide level 3 support as backup to Enterprise Systems Analysts when required
- Manage teams, monitor tasks and project duties to ensure completion on time and budget
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve efficiency
- Monitors team engagement and ensures that staff is informed
- Provides training and development and ensures a safe working environment
- Degree in Business, Computer Sciences or related field
- Minimum 5 years leadership and managing direct reports
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management
- Excellent business/ financial acumen.
- Strong Critical Thinking Skills
- Must have experience in SAP application, (SAP S/4 Hana experience would be an asset in this role) along with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge in Cognos and Oracle/Microsoft/Red Hat Linux Operating Systems and Databases would be a strong asset(s)
We offer career elevating opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package. Dare Foods Limited offers a flexible work environment. The employee, in consultation with their manager, will determine the right work environment for them. For some that may mean primarily working from home, for others, working primarily from the office or some combination in between.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by June 9, 2022. Please include your name and position title in the subject line and send to: email@example.com (.txt, .doc or .pdf formats).
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please
Guided by our Purpose, Mission and Values Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, supported and proud to work here.
Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.