Dare Foods Limited is a private, family owned portfolio of brands established in 1892. The Dare “Made Better” promise guides everything we do and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office is in Kitchener Ontario, our home since the family’s original store opened in 1892.
HRIS Systems Specialist
- Maintaining the system, implementing (process) improvements, ensuring data quality, and analyzing and reporting on the data in the HRIS
- Communicate and troubleshoot with remote/offsite locations concerning system issues and/or questions
- Work with Payroll and HR to ensure accurate pays
- Maintain / Develop workflows and training material
- Able to manage multiple requests and projects within required timelines
- Audit information in HRIS system (Dayforce) where applicable
- Update and maintain rates and schedules in accordance with CBA’s and standards.
- Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, and technical support skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of industry experience including experience working in a unionized environment understanding and working with Collective Agreements and Labour Relations
- Experience utilizing Workforce Management tools, preference will be given to those with experience using Ceridian/Dayforce
- Knowledgeable of concepts and procedures associated with workforce planning
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Scheduling programs) and are familiar with web-based software
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and be a self-starter/solution seeker
- Ability to work independently, maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Display a capacity to learn quickly and respond well to changes and opportunities
We offer career elevating opportunities. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by October 6, 2023 quoting the appropriate position title to: firstname.lastname@example.org (.txt, .doc or .pdf formats).
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please
Guided by our Purpose, Mission and Values Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, supported and proud to work here.
Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.