About Dare Foods Limited
Dare Foods Limited is a private, family owned portfolio of brands established in 1892. The Dare “Made Better” promise guides everything we do and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office is in Cambridge Ontario. We have been located in the K-W area since the family’s original store opened in 1892.
As a key member of the Maintenance team this person will be responsible to source, purchase and inventory parts for the Cambridge plant. This position will be a ‘go to’ resource for the Production & Maintenance team’s ability to meet budget and help ensure financial stability of the plant.
- Develop and maintain parts system for Mechanics and Electricians
- Maintaining proper inventory of Maintenance parts within Maintenance stores
- Enter all parts/item numbers into PM System, Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and consumables;
- Proper use of SAP, assign and update info on PM’s & Work Orders
- Proper use of SAP and CMMS to track employee’s hours based on Work Orders assigned
- Keep and maintain all records in an organized manner (properly marked, checked and filed correctly) in accordance to the Records Program
- Thoroughly understand how to fully utilize the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Able to locate and identify equipment name, model, serial number, part or component number
- Comprehend production schedule and its importance. Ensures neat and orderly work area
- Ability to communicate with equipment manufacturer, vendor and or suppliers to plan work
- Ensures all paperwork is completed and legible. Able to documents and records activities in SAP
- Maintain effective interdepartmental communication with managers and associates
What you Bring:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience with aptitude in Mechanical and Electrical applications
- Experience in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance processes and procedures
- Team oriented, self-motivated and highly organized.
- Exceptional organization skills along with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and SAP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform tasks independently.
- Ability to lift 25 Kg’s.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by May 30, 2022, quoting the appropriate position title to: email@example.com (.doc, .txt, .pdf)
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please
Guided by our Purpose, Mission and Values Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, supported and proud to work here.
Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.