About Dare Foods Limited
Dare Foods Limited is a private, family owned portfolio of brands established in 1892. The Dare “Made Better” promise guides everything we do and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office is in Cambridge Ontario. We have been located in the Kitchener area since the family’s original store opened in 1892.
Master Data Analyst / Supply Planner
The role will be based out of our Cambridge office and will be responsible for 2 key functions within Supply Chain.
Master Data Analyst
- Understanding the critical nature of data quality in driving efficient business operations
- Working closely with each production facility for initiatives to cleanse existing master data sets to drive improvements in overall accuracy, completeness and quality
- Key member of S&OP software implementation team
- Scheduling and ordering materials for purchased products
- Meeting your KPIs, including (but not limited to), customer fill rate, finished goods inventory, fines, and clearances
- Interacting with Marketing and Sales to manage the product life cycle including key events and new product innovation including seasonal management
- Leading root cause analysis to support continuous improvement of the plan and planning processes
Qualifications & Competencies
- A University degree or College diploma in Business Administration or a related discipline
- 5-7 years Supply Chain experience in Demand and Supply planning including capacity and inventory management
- Excellent analytical, communication, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills as well as strong project management experience
- Experience working with virtual teams an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel) and have a working knowledge of SAP and Cognos
- Experience in Oliver Wight S&OP would be considered an asset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by November 13, 2021 quoting the appropriate position title to firstname.lastname@example.org (.txt, .doc or .pdf formats)
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please.
Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.