About Dare Foods Limited
Dare Foods Limited is a private, family-owned business that continues to build a legacy rich in innovative, high-quality products that meet the changing needs of our consumers. “Made Better” is at the heart of everything we do at Dare and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office was relocated in 2018 from Kitchener to Cambridge and is a modern work environment connected to our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Packer – Milton, ON, Night Shift – Sunday night to Friday morning (11pm-7am), $22.69/hr
We make Candy!!! How sweet is that?
We are currently recruiting for experienced Assembly Line Candy Packers to join our Confectionary Manufacturing Operation. This is a high paced manufacturing facility.
- Always work within all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Maintain a clean working area free from dirt and debris between tasks and at the end of the day
- Follow line rotation and perform the necessary tasks as required
- Remove completed products from conveyors and manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containersLoad bulk products onto packaging tables
- Building pallets of finished goods cases and safely moving them to warehouse
- Staying focused on Quality, and looking for any non-conformance like bag leaks, product issues, label issues
- Help wherever needed on the line, duties may include sweeping, collecting garbage, case packing, and covering line vacancies during breaks
- Any other task as assigned
- Overtime shifts may be required based on customer demands
Qualifications- Must Haves:
- 1-3 years experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP’s, and SQF requirement’s
- Strong grasp of the English language, able to communicate verbally and in writing
- Physically fit with strong hand eye coordination
- Experience with a Power Walkie, pump carts, and Skyjack would be considered an asset
- Repetitive work
- Extended periods of standing and walking
- Twisting, reaching, gripping and manipulating objects
- Frequent lifting- 5kg to 25kg
- Temperature controlled and air conditioned, with some exposure to sugar dust
- The use of personal protective equipment is mandatory, particularly protective CSA approved footwear, safety glasses and hearing protection, GMP/Quality procedures as well as strict adherence to Lock Out Tag Out processes
We offer training, competitive wages and benefit package.
Human Resources, Dare Foods Limited,
P.0 Box 1058, Kitchener, ON N2G 4G4,
e-mail: email@example.com (Word format)
Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.