About Dare Foods Limited
Dare Foods Limited is a private, family owned business established in 1892. The Dare “Made Better” promise guides everything we do and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, Boulangerie Grissol, Whippet, and Realfruit, (to name a few).
Lesley Stowe Fine Foods Ltd., a subsidiary of Dare Foods Ltd., is a premium food company and producer of specialty crackers - Raincoast Crisps. We keep our love for making and sharing delicious food at the heart of what we do!
Sanitation Associate – Richmond, British Columbia
Afternoon shift - (2/3 pm – 10/11 pm)
- Following appropriate cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Filling in daily janitorial sanitation record
- Cleaning building floors/walls/furniture by dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gathering and emptying trash on a regular basis
- Cleaning restrooms and staff lunchrooms and kitchen
- Cleaning common areas (including hand-wash sinks, windows, glass partitions, and doors) using appropriate sanitation chemicals
- Cleaning parking areas and walkways and removing any debris
- Removing cardboards, plastics and organic waste from mixing room
- Baling of cardboards using the baler
- Sweeping warehouse floors (removal of any spills or wood chips from pallets)
- Cleaning sanitation tools (brooms and dust pans, launder mop heads)
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications- Must Haves:
- Previous experience is an asset
- Ability to read information written on checklists, data sheets and labels
- Ability to work overtime or rotating shifts
- Flexible with job duties and reliable attendance record
- Must be able to follow directions, work without supervision
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of diverse individuals within the plant
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by April 14, 2022, quoting the appropriate position title to: email@example.com (.doc, .txt, .pdf).
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please.
Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.