Dare Foods Limited is a private, family owned portfolio of brands established in 1892. The Dare “Made Better” promise guides everything we do and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our Corporate office is in Cambridge Ontario. We have been located in the Kitchener area since the family’s original store opened in 1892.
We are currently looking for Senior IT Manager.
- Minimum of 8 -10 years’ experience working in a senior IT management role
- Strong Leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong SAP knowledge (S/4 Hana, IBP, Analytics)
- Experience working with and implementing SAP S/4 Hana
- Solid track record, managing IT and external resources (Infrastructure, application, security)
- Able to assess team members, their skills, and professional developmental needs
- Build, direct, and develop a best-in-class team
- Able to oversee the ERP project delivery, as well as project planning, resource allocation, steering committee participation and leadership
- Provide business, functional and technical evaluation, guidance, and recommendations regarding new solution options
- Maintain relationship with the program’s Solution Integrator
- Create and maintain effective mechanisms to track and monitor project delivery performance
- Streamline project activities to achieve timely and cost-effective completion in accordance with approved scope, budgets, and schedules
- Maintain awareness of solution enhancements and new solution options from current and prospective vendors
- Provide strategic and execution leadership to the ERP transformation program, bringing the appropriate thought leadership on methods, tools, and approaches required for successful delivery
- Ensure alignment between prioritized business objectives and the IT strategy
- Make capacity and staffing recommendations and changes to maintain and support project delivery goals
- Support, coach, and manage team performance, recognizing and utilizing individual strengths to achieve optimum benefit for the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Master’s Degree or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Any designation for these above would be considered as an asset
- Experience in program management, facilitating process improvement workshops, and building consensus in a complex plan with several stakeholders
- Experience in deployment and management of SAP Environments, including SAP S/4
- Experience in leading complex ERP transformations successfully
- Experience in the consumer-packaged goods industry
- Sets direction and inspires others
- Collaborates with others and shares information
- Delegates and empowers others to create accountability
- Solves problems to create value
- Knows the business and stays current on industry needs
- Applies critical thinking
- Fluently bilingual both written and verbal (English, French)
- Any skills/attributes for these above would be considered as an asset
We offer career elevating opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package. Dare Foods Limited offers a flexible work environment. The employee, in consultation with their manager, will determine the right work environment for them. For some that may mean primarily working from home, for others, working primarily from the office or some combination in between
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by May 16, 2022. Please include your name and position title in the subject line and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org (.txt, .doc or .pdf formats).
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please
Guided by our Purpose, Mission and Values Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, supported and proud to work here.
Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.