Dare Foods Limited is a private, family owned portfolio of brands established in 1892. The Dare “Made Better” promise guides everything we do and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office is in Cambridge Ontario, our home since the family’s original store opened in 1892.
We are looking for a Senior SAP Business Analyst to join our Information Services department in Cambridge. Here you will work in a fast paced environment with experienced and passionate team members with a goal of driving profitable business growth and delivering against our Made Better Promise.
Senior SAP Business Analyst (PP)
The successful applicant for this opportunity is a highly motivated, self-starter. A professional communicator, problem solver and a team-oriented individual who is reliable and takes ownership and initiative in his/her work. Your strong configuration knowledge of SAP (PP/MM) along with Warehouse Management is required to assist with the ongoing process improvement and support. Project management experience is an asset as you will be responsible to create, manage and facilitate change on projects and initiatives.
- Lead all business service requests in SAP PP/MM and Warehouse management systems
- Responsible for all deliverables related to SAP PP/MM and Warehouse management system during internal implementations and roll outs.
- Provide regular project updates to senior leadership team.
- Establish good working relationships and processes with all departments to smooth design, development, deployment and maintenance activity.
- Strong focus on delivery and quality; ability to ensure quality and accuracy of reports and deliverables, with a focus on attention to detail and urgency.
- Develop functional specifications that accurately translates business requirements into system configuration and/or process changes.
- Proactively keep abreast of functional area’s business requirements and ability to prioritize requests and drive results.
- Champion the evaluation of the project team’s software development process. Identify and plan improvements and manage and monitor changes. Develop a reputation for sound judgement, quality and effectiveness.
- Lead projects to ensure the quality and timelines are delivered.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to less experience colleagues as required.
- Collaborate with other functional analysts on the detail solution design to ensure cross-functional impacts are addressed and impact is recognized and addressed.
- Develop and execute test plans for MM/PP for all system changes and projects.
- Assist in the development of communication, training and job aids to support change management activities for any projects or initiatives.
- Track the quality on system changes to ensure the solution meets business requirements throughout the lifecycle of the change and into production.
- Ability to proactively identify, recommend and implements system improvements /process change.
- Ensure that development projects take full account of and correctly interface with existing systems, infrastructure and enterprise architecture.
- 5+ years’ experience in SAP configuration role on the MM/PP Functional Areas
- Exposure in S4 HANA implementation or support and APO/IBP experience will be preferred
- SAP Business process integration knowledge in other areas like SD and FICO
- Cognos BI or other Data Warehouse System like BW Experience preferred
- Warehouse Management Experience
- Proven leadership abilities (ability to provide clear examples of successful projects that you have implemented within the last 5 years)
- Experience working on an S4 HANA and SAP ECC implementation or an SAP upgrade
- Proven presentation skills translating technical requirements to all levels of business users.
- Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers, designing functional specifications that accurately translates business requirements into system configuration and/or process change.
- Experience of working in Consumer Package Goods industry is nice to have
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by January 15, 2023 quoting the appropriate position title and your name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (.txt, .doc or .pdf formats)
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please
Guided by our Purpose, Mission and Values Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, supported and proud to work here.
Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.