About Dare Foods Limited
Dare Foods Limited is a private, family-owned business that continues to build a legacy rich in innovative, high-quality products that meet the changing needs of our consumers. “Made Better” is at the heart of everything we do at Dare and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office was relocated in 2018 from Kitchener to Cambridge and is a modern work environment connected to our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Shipper/Receiver – Milton, ON. Day Shift – Monday to Friday (8:00am- 4:00pm), $25.43/hr
We make Candy!!! How sweet is that?
We are currently recruiting for experienced Shipper/Receiver to join our Confectionary Manufacturing Operation. This is a high paced manufacturing facility.
- Follow the receiving procedure by completing daily inbound receiving of ingredient/packaging
- Coordinate with carriers and Dare logistics team for shipping finished goods to the designated locations
- Prepare and/or sign off on shipping documents (i.e.: BOL, invoices, etc.)
- Create complete receiving and shipping transactions in SAP
- Prepare routine reports and file shipping/receiving records
- Work with production accurately pulling, staging and checking materials.
- Perform daily counts on certain materials and assist in year-end inventory
- Assist with keeping the warehouse clean and organized by putting materials away in proper location and sorting them out based on First in First out
- Assist in resolving daily shipping discrepancies
- Report any damaged stock or equipment to supervisors
- Overtime may be required based on customer demands
- Always work within all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
Qualifications- Must Haves:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A current forklift License required
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of warehouse experience
- Good understanding of basic/fundamental warehouse shipping and receiving procedures.
- Having good communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work independently.
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 35 pounds
- Ambient warehouse environment
- Extended periods of standing and driving forklift truck
- The use of personal protective equipment is mandatory, particularly protective CSA approved footwear, safety glasses and hearing protection, GMP/Quality procedures etc.
We offer training, competitive wages and benefit package.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (.txt, .doc, .pdf format) by no later than April 22, 2022
Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please.