Territory Sales Manager – Vancouver Island
Full Time + Vancouver Island, BC
About Dare Foods Limited
Dare Foods Limited is a private, family-owned business that continues to build a legacy rich in innovative, high-quality products that meet the changing needs of our consumers. “Made Better” is at the heart of everything we do at Dare and comes to life through our portfolio of consumer-loved brands including Bear Paws, Breton, REALFRUIT, Boulangerie Grissol, and Whippet (to name just a few). Our head office was relocated in 2018 from Kitchener to Cambridge and is a modern work environment connected to our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Territory Sales Manager – Vancouver Island, BC
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager for Vancouver Island territory. Self-motivated with excellent communication and relationship building skills, you will be responsible for establishing new and maintaining existing accounts within your territory. Your focus will be to meet or exceed established sales and merchandising goals. You will work individually and will be part of an experienced and passionate team with a goal of driving profitable business growth and delivering against our Made Better Promise.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement Dare’s strategic business plans for each customer/banner within the assigned territory at the retail location
- Develop, implement and maximize an efficient & effective retail call coverage plan for the assigned territory as per store classifications
- Effective utilization of professional and fact-based selling skills to achieve 100% distribution (product availability) on all listed products and secures additional points of interruptions (displays)
- Proactively provide information and regular feedback to appropriate individuals on retail successes, challenges, opportunities and competitive initiatives
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with influencers and decision–makers at stores and develops and delivers result-oriented sales presentations
- Maintain a customer database on customer information, call activity, actions, follow ups and results
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply in writing by February 4, 2022 quoting the appropriate position title "Territory Sales Manager - Vancouver Island" to firstname.lastname@example.org (.txt, .doc or .pdf formats)Thank you for your interest in Dare Foods Ltd. and the opportunity to review your resume, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No follow up inquiries or agencies at this time please.Dare Foods Limited is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Dare Foods Ltd. will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
- Business or other relevant University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent sales experience
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills; able to quickly identify and prioritize key opportunities
- Knowledge or experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is a strong asset